Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fen lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fen lake

hi lads got a match on fen lake any one what its like thanks pete

fen lake

Hi mate Anging star just done bit of a feature on it with steve gregory apparntly its stuffed with fish

Comment

If its fen lake at Ruskington its stuffed full of small carp averaging around the 1lb mark. I fished a match there and found most anglers caught on their top 2's on banded 4mm pellets on the deck and paste. Its real 'production line' fishing but good fun
      A lot of fish also come out to small method/cage feeder to the island. Depending on the day you might not even place with 100lb! Happy fishing..

Comment

thank you lads all the best pete

Comment

there is a feature in aug advanced pole fishing stewart who owns harrisons tackle in lincoln did the feature. he had 140 odd lb i was two pegs to his right i had 132. at one point the bloke was stood in his peg taking photos and he was still catching.does have its off days tho. match record now over 200lb

Comment

fen lakes

Hi pete fished fen lakes yesterday for first time it is stuffed with fish didnt frame with 90 odd pound coudnt catch short pellet and paste job big weights come when you can catch on top 2 plus 1 hope this helps also only a small lake 20 pegs record came of peg 1

Comment

Originally posted by sparky 3 View Post
              Hi pete fished fen lakes yesterday for first time it is stuffed with fish didnt frame with 90 odd pound coudnt catch short pellet and paste job big weights come when you can catch on top 2 plus 1 hope this helps also only a small lake 20 pegs record came of peg 1
              Record on here is now 286lb!

Comment

Working...
              X