Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lodge farm top lake near cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lodge farm top lake near cafe

hi lads got a match on the above any one no how its fishin thanks pete

my mates on there on sunday will let you know how he goes on what weights methods etc.

Comment

thanks mate that would be great

Comment

i fished it a few times glutton for punishment only 1 word &&&&e---sorry
        work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

thank you lads

Comment

Worm & caster mate, pot in worm & feed caster over the top till they come shallow then slap your rig. 10mtr some good skimmers.
            Last edited by jethro; 26 July 2009, 05:38 PM.
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

There is a large head of stockie carp which you can catch with paste, meat or pellet. The lake record has been broke two or three times already this year.

Comment

hi pete my mate won the match with 79lb fished peg 24 up 2 island at 12.5 metres with banded pellet catching small stockies all day second was 29lb and 3rd 26 with quite a few 20lb back up weights. hope this helps.

Comment

There are some big carp in there on certain pegs, fishing up to islands with heavy gear, I won a match there in the winter with 2 fish for over 20lb. Also lots of skimmers that like soft pellets on the pole close in and big perch down the edge on worm.

Comment

thankyou again lads all the best pete

Comment

Working...
                    X