Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Places to go fishing for a week next year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to go fishing for a week next year.

I am looking for somwhere to go on a fishing holiday next year with my dad and 2 of his mates. I want to go in either june or july and would like to book it as soon as possible so i can save up. I dont want to travel as far down as cornwall but dnt want to go any more up north than i am. Any body with some ideas will be greatly appricaited? Thanks

How did you get on at Watersmeet mate.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Lots of bream and roach. Biggest bream about 5lb but had lots near that size. Had an eel about 3lb aswell and they was taking the meat before the carp. Enjoyed it there and there was alot of carp coming out to boilies in the margins. Also paste worked well. I put my keepnet out one of the days and weighed 40lb of silvers in four hours which i was very pleased about. Looking for somewhere differant now for next year as the only thing which let it down was the nightlife. Good fishing though and somewhere i will go again in a few years, Thanks for asking mate.

Comment

Danny,try googeling fishig holidays in england, theres at least ten pages mate.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Carp Fishing at Gweryd Lakes in North Wales - also Silver Fishinghave a llok at this site mate

Comment

looks good fishster but would want a pub on site or walking distance away

Comment

Hillview Lakes Fishing & Holiday Cabins Two pubs within eay walking distance of the fishery Tewksbury is only a few minutes away
              Fishing Holidays UK, Fishing Pools & Lakes England
              Last edited by Brian G; 27 July 2009, 05:25 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks brian. How long would it take to walk to the pubs at hillview? thanks

Comment

5 minutes to the first one think its the Crown a further 5 minutes down to the River Avon and the Fleet which does meals.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

try going to anglers paradise or ian heaps place at holgan farm

Comment

Working...
                    X