Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The Oaks, Sessay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oaks, Sessay

I'm fishing the Intersite match here and I've never fished it before, I know were on Maple and Poplars. I know choppy and caster can catch well but anyother advice on pegs, tactics etc. would be greatly received.

Cheers.

Same boat as me Rob!

Comment

If you draw on maple fish just infront of the pampas grass with 4 mm pellet and feeding micros. Have 2 lines and swop between them to rest the swim then when bites dry up tru on the mud line tight over. However that line never worked for me a few weeks back but it can be good. Another method is feeding maggot heavy down the track but you will need about 5 pints of maggot for that. The pegs you want are the early and late pegs also pegs 10 looked good. Pegs 40 to 45 I have heard are good also. If you fish it right you have a good chance anywhere to be honest.
      As for poplars last I heard they was catching on pellets also but worm and caster is usualy the bait.
      Good luck

steve

Comment

Working...
      X