Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lower slade!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower slade!!

Hi all got my club match here at the lower slade res near ilfracombe on sunday, did win here two years ago on the point side with 60lb of bream but it was a two peg match as this was i think the deepest part of the lake and where they live all the time. just wanted to know if any info on it at all like should i go on the sweet baits or fishmeal as also a big carp water. ant been for ages was hoping the bream may show all around the lower road side pegs too?? or just go for the small fish on that bank?? as i think it will be bream win match and hope for some roach back up weights but never tryed it there. cheers any info on the water would be sweet, cant seem too get any local knowlage round here or other match anglers keeping quite!! haha s!!
    [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]
Working...
X