Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

cudmore suez help plz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cudmore suez help plz!

i have never fished it before or seen the pool i am told it is a canal with some small carp in to 6lb? what depths and rigs do i and what sort of baits go on there??? cheers

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
    i have never fished it before or seen the pool i am told it is a canal with some small carp in to 6lb? what depths and rigs do i and what sort of baits go on there??? cheers
    hi aidan check out there web site weekly results and methods .i,m not going fishing thorpe that weekend with tony .cheers

Comment

cheers chris dont u fancy it then?

Comment

cheers chris dont u fancy it then?
        thorpe fishing well and i,ve only fished one match with kettlebrook and its local .but going to larford looking forward to it, exccept for the walk.

Comment

i no yer bit of a walk i think i am goin on the quad bike if they still do it there

Comment

i no yer bit of a walk i think i am goin on the quad bike if they still do it there
            its £2 i ,ve been told but i think thats one way. but very busy on a sunday.

Comment

anyone fished cudmore then plz??

Comment

Hi mate, its usualy pellet tight over in shallow water, feeding micros and 4mm expander on the hook. Your rigs will be no more than a foot deep for across. A nice small 4x10 float dotted down should do the trick with at least 0:12 line. Also you can catch big skimmers down the track at about 6 to 7 metres out feeding big pots of micros and 4 or 6mm expander about 2 to 3 inch over depth. It will be around 6ft down the track. You can go the maggot approach down the track but you need around 5 pints as you need to feed a big pot every 30 mins. But personaly I would just do the cheaper option of pellet. You can catch down the edge some days to but depends on how many are on it.

hope this helps

steve

Comment

Cheers mate is it f1s or small carp in there??

Comment

Anyone??

Comment

I would say more mirrors than F1's. They do fight hard to, my mate fished it on sat and he had 80lb and said he caught from all lines. F1's and mirrors across and big skimmers down the track and mirrors down the edge. The winner came from peg 25 end peg and he caught shallow.

steve

Comment

Working...
                      X