Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

coppice lane fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coppice lane fishery

anyone any experience of this fishery ?

yes mate wat pool you on il giv u some info.

Comment

the guitar shaped one. beckits i think it's called

Comment

I fish it now & then, it's basically stuffed. All the usual methods will work.. Paste close in over pellet, meat/corn over pellet at about 11mt is my normal approach.
        There's also some good roach and skimmers which like a munch on the caster. The feeder also catches well, chucked towards the islands.

I'm heading over there tomorrow because the match I was booked on has been cancelled.

Carl.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

method with 2 mm with meat n 6mm to 8mm pellet by island or by reeds and always feed margins both sides and then fish there later on n have one fish one side then change to the other i got 58lb n im 14 n 47lb in 3 hoursby doing tht n tht day the winner had 119lb on the method best pegs are 4,6,18 any reli and ther am fish too 10lb so ther am a few lumps.. hope it helps.

wen u fishing there then mate.

Comment

thanks jack

Comment

wen u fishing there ??

Comment

yes mate i fish the opens on it all the time im at work at the moment but i will fill you in later

Comment

hi mate on becketts pool you must feed the reeds to your left and right. all pegs have got reeds get as close as poss you will find you will only catch on one side. inside can be as shallow as 8 inch deep but the fish will feed in the very shallow water. feed pellets 6mm with a cup at the begining the feed with hand every fish. you may find this line dies after a while so dont forget to feed a line infront of you. it dosnt mater how far out if you put plenty in thay will come.i feed the line infront from the begining but dont fish it for about a hour. so when you go over it thay are waiting for you. you will catch down the inside line on pellet or paste and infront on the same. if you draw a peg that you can reach the reeds down the middle this will also hold fish. peg 4 and peg 22 will have a gap between the islands you can put a pellet feeder over it. dont fish to light as thay have put some weight on this year.i have caught the largest fish on a match this year at 8lb 6 oz but it now carries 4 to 6lb regular some lads catch well on worm and casters also mags but i find pellets the best. let me know how you get on . if you need any more help give us a shout ps up the blues.......

Comment

what day are the open matches on and how much is it all in i fish there quite alot and will be intrested if you give me some details

Comment

Coppice run opens every wednesday and saturday.
                      Wednesday matches are on Becketts, saturdays on Bridge.
                      Draw 9 fish 10 till 3 £12 all in.

Carl.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Opens are Wenesday day draw 9.00am fish 10-3pm. They was running some Saturday matches on new canal pool in the summer.

Becketts starts to get hard when the temperature drops, best advice would be to drop Jamiecather a line he works there. He'll give you up to date info of what methods a producing and who to book in with should you fancy fishing the matches ... Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
                        X