Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

earlswood or drayton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earlswood or drayton

i havent been to these places for about 2 years and wouldnt mind a plesure day out next week .has any one been on them lately and how are thay catching them these days. when i went it was all bagging wagglers or metherd feeders. what sort of weights are coming from the matchs at the moments ?. i could still get them out 2 years ago on the hydro red on my pole at earlswood but i imaging thay are to big now

mate went to earlswood last week i wouldnt even take my pole, the water was up so sat on the platforms the sixtys am fishing well at the min i was on 63 started on the method then tried the bomb as well but quicker response on the method that day ,then went on the pellet wagg they just took of mate they have got big "go-nads" these days lol
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

thay was a good size 2 years ago i think i might leave the pole at home then mate.my staffie come from wednesbury by the woden pub i think it was called thay breed big dogs over there mate

Comment

oh yes mate there is some ruff dogs as well lol, ive seen pleasure blokes pole fishin but they seem to catch much they am out further mate they am big fish now mate its all pelet wag and bomb or method just firing 8mm pellets i lasso mine they stop on better than bands you will have a good day mate
        [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

if you go to earlswood and its not to windy the pellet waggler is certainly the method. Fire 8mm with the same pellet banded superb

Comment

Bloody yamyams.....

Comment

Working...
            X