Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lure fishing for esox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lure fishing for esox

looking for some venues to chuck a lure.....not worried about size just want a few takes.......any advice midlands area please...also need hurricane to offer to take me out on one of his pike trips...i thank you
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Hi Larry,not into lure fishing mate, a lot of venues dont allow pike fishing till Oct 1st,good pike fishing in the mids is as rare as hens teeth but a few you can try are,Edgebaston res, Swan pool West Brom, the dead arm on the cut at Alvechurch,the cut at rising lane and around the Black Boy area. as for a day out i can arrange for a midweek day on Olton Mere if you fancy it.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Olton mere sounds great.... i only want to spend a day with an accomplished pike angler its been a long time since i did it.....so it would be a refresher if ya follow me.....nice one peter let me know when you are going and if i can tag along that would be magic...
      many thanks.

are you from Brum then?
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Will probably do a trip on Friday,if you can make it let me know and i will make the arrangements,its not fishing its head off at the moment(except for bream on the boillie) but your welcome to come along and give it a go.Regards Peter. ps i lve about 4 mile from you mate.
        Last edited by hurricane; 3 August 2009, 05:49 PM.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
        X