Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Buzzard Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzard Valley

I have a match at Buzzard valley this Sunday but have never fished it.

Any advice regarding methods / baits etc would be greatly appreciated.

I believe its a relatively new place in between Sutton Coldfield and Mile Oak.

We are fishing the Osprey pool and apparently the side that we are fishing is up to 10 ft deep!

Thanks in advance.
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Anyone?
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Hi Blueser, how did Osprey pool fish? I may pop up at some point this week, so any info you gained would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Dan,

It was a bit of a dissapointment if im honest.

Firstly, our match secretary changed the venue on the Thursday evening to the Hawke pool, then i sat and fished arguably the worst match ive ever fished, fishing in 13 foot of water with only 2 small tench to show for 6 hours of hard slog!

As i say, very dissapointing!

I hear the Osprey pool is fishing well though mate!?!?!?!?

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Not the best day then for you mate! I've also heard osprey fishing well from a local tackle shop, but after visiting the fishery i was exactly a fan of the place. It's a bit dull so i may stick to other ponds. Cheers though.

Comment

No disrespect to the fishery but based on my experience thats probably a good idea!

Comment

Working...
            X