Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Drayton Res

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drayton Res

Hi guys, any1 fished drayton res lately, ive not fished it for 3-4 years now wondered what tactics are doing the biz now. got a match there i a few wks
    I find i can barely sit still or keep a thought in my head

drayton res

hi matey as far as i know the method feeder is working well saying that the water level is at least 4ft down at the dam wall end so your be fishing from the stone steps next to your platform also given drayton reputation the weights of late have been poor i also have a club match there on the 30th of aug so if your going there before me please let me know how you done and how it fished all the best regards john rhodes

Comment

Thanks for that john seems that most methods still work, method, pellet wag, just beef the tackle up a bit.As for going before you ive just looked when i go and i'm there on the 5 sept so you let me know how you get on plz AF
      I find i can barely sit still or keep a thought in my head

Comment

hi mate i used to fish it regular but i havent fished it for 2 years i asked the same thing on here at the end of last weak but had no answers . but when we went it was bagging wag or methods. i won a few club matchs on it on banded pellet and banded pellets with paste wraped around it. if on the dam wall dont forget to feed about 2 ft from the steps as the bigger lumps come close in later. a few of the lads caught on small white boilies .....

Comment

Working...
        X