Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hayfield Little Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayfield Little Adams

Mrs has a match there the weekend, never seen the place any info appreciated.

Ta

Long pole with 6mm pellets, mainly up in the water, tapping and slapping a lot, around 3ft normally best and also set a rig up for on the bottom over the same line. I f that's not working feed 8mm pellets as far as they go for the waggler and bomb, 2 pellets or paste round a pellet best on the bomb. If you're in a corner, feed heavy to the next platform or just past it. Short pole with meat or paste can work but is normally best in the afternoon matches.

Comment

Can only say that the info Nathan supplied myself on Little Adams was spot on. Just beaten by a waggler caught net of fish and the day was in horrible windy conditions. One thing i will say though is have a line at 6m and keep feeding it and dropping over it with a shallow rig now and again. Caught me a few extra fish.
      [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X