Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Heronbrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heronbrook

Hi all. I'm in Heronbrook for a week in September for a few matches. Appreciate tips that may give me the edge

What pools are you on dave.

Comment

Hiya

I am on most of them during a weeks festival second week in September. Bridge, canal ,Island,match pool new canal and meadow. Lol I think thats all of them. Anything that may give me the edge would be appreciated. Especially line diameter I could get away with. hook sizes etc.
      Regards,
      Dave

Comment

hi
        fished it yesterday on the bridge pool 30 of us,rubbish mate the winning weights were caught on the maggot(32lb)
        i fished the first straight over the bridge peg 8 i really struggled 11lb and i finished about 12th.
        0.14mm you can get away with and a size 18 b911.
        not very good info but alot more fish were caught on the maggot than anything else.
        cheers
        paul

Comment

Thanks mate

I'm off up there today to pratice. Intresting that Maggot is working . I'll give that a go. Yer 0.14 seems about what I'd thought.
          Many thanks,
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X