Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sion Farm Fishery,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sion Farm Fishery,

Anybody been on a match on there lately ? got match on match lake very shortly just wondering how its fishing and whats doing the damage there, thanks

We had a match on it today, it was pretty tough, strong high sun and not a breath of wind.
    It was won with 55lb which was 2 carp and 36lb of roach and skimmers, I was 2nd with 36lb of roach and 3rd was 32lb of roach and skimmers.
    Best baits on the day were worm and caster, there were carp in all of the first 10 pegs but they didn't want to know today, normally it's good for 100lb.

Carl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

i had a match there 3 weeks ago, it was won with 90lb+, cant remember the exact weight, but that was from chucking a feeder to the island, but i was told if u feed the pellet waggler line it can and has produced 100lb of fish in the last hour of a match to win

Comment

just been informed we have got henrys pool?? is this the back pool ?? our sec trying to sort so can get back on main pool. does anybody know what back pool like ? thanks again !

Comment

Working...
        X