Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The Viaduct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Viaduct

Anyone know how The Viaduct is fishing??

First Fishomania qualifier is on there on 7th April, already getting greif off the Missis for going away on Easter weekend! How on earth am I supposed to know that weekend was Easter - they keep moving it about and after all I am a bloke!

Any current info greatfully received!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

sweetcorn on the waggler at full depth, and in the margings at the mo, but come april i reckon it will be pellet shallow on the wag and pole, paste in the margins and pellet and paste at 14 metres.will let you know how its fishing nearer the day if you want

Comment

oh and hair rigged corn on the lead,

Comment

Its gone cold again now Rob, got any latest info?
        Simon Young
        Admin

Comment

not at mo am fishing it on sunday will let you know, weather is a bit extreme though,still in like a lion out like a lamb...............!!

Comment

straight lead with 10 mm pellet, cat meat and sweetcorn over pellet,took the top weights not a lot of people could fish the pole due to srong winds, but talking to steve long the owner all the winning weights have been taken lately with the lead, 186 lb won last week with 103lb coming 6th,95 lb won yesterday.will get the tel no if you want and you can give steve a ring hope this helps

Comment

Rob that would be great if you can get me his phone number. Keep the info coming.
              Simon Young
              Admin

Comment

steve long or ian parsons on 01458274022, i will give you an update next sunday

Comment

still catching on the same as before, with little wind the pole at 14 m is working,good luck

Comment

how did you get on ? what peg did you draw.

Comment

Drew a good peg - think it was 38 in the corner on what they call middle lake where the gap goes through to spring lake, fished 17M into the gap behind the tree and across with a bomb and waggler... never had a carp, I think only one person on my lake hooked one... they had all ed off into spring lake and gone to the island with the pressure on the venue.

Shame as I was really excited at the start - caught some roach over a pound and a few skimmers but mainly dissapointed and a very long drive!
                      Simon Young
                      Admin

Comment

thats normally a good peg for lumps but like you said the fish must have backed off to spring, never mind always the next one.......

Comment

Working...
                        X