Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Venues near Minehead or Exmoor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venues near Minehead or Exmoor?

Hi there,

I'm hoping to take my 8 year old cousin fishing for the first time this weekend coming, and as i dont live near to Minehead, i dont know any venues that are suitable.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

James

hi, have been looking on the gethooked website, but there seems to be none in minehead. if you can get to weston there are a few coarse fisheries , cider farm, acorn fishery in kingston seymour, or trinity waters in bridgewater. they all will produce lots of fish. hope this helps. mark
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Oaktree fishery worth the travel

Here we have cracking little place not too far from minehead, take u just under an hour, on the edge of the moors bye north molton its oaktree fishery which has three lakes, which the top lake ive had some cracking bagging on this year. well worth the travel mate!!
      pole up the edge doing the damage with cat meat and paste, or first early fish on the tip and paste over loose feed pellets.
      [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
      X