Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tunnel Barn Canal Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunnel Barn Canal Pool

All,

Any information regarding the Canal pool at Tunnel Barn would be greatly appreciated as i have a match on here on 23rd August.

Baits / Methods / how far out etc

Many thanks in advance.
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

tunnel

Hi phone up Tunnel barn ,i did b4 a club match a month or so ago & they were very helpfull & spot on with the info .

Comment

Nice one, thanks for that.

Surprised that theres no actual fishing info regarding this one from anyone!
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

corn is the main bait, plenty of F1s and tench up and down in the water tight in the margins and against the island. Peg 13 is fantastic corner peg 100Ib plus fish easy and loads and loads of 10inch barble build up the weight
        Last edited by avfc22; 13 August 2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

5 metres out use meat on the deck and shallow
          Let us all bag up

Comment

Nice one guys,

Thanks for that

Comment

hi guys i fished canal 3 weeks ago fished the margin used corn and meat had some nice carp fished light and shallow

Comment

Maggots about 3 pint and follow them up in the water, in desperation if they are not in front of you fish to the island
                pegs 1 - 3 and other corners are flyers

Comment

hi lads has any one eaten from the cafe at tunnel barn ? its vile i took my little lad fishing and he was hungry i took him to get a bacon sandwich when i walked into the cafe and seen the dogs behind the counter and the dirt behind there i told him to forget it and id take him the shop ......i like this fishery if im honest but iv been to better its jst not very clean or well looked after

Comment

Whilst i appreciate where you are coming from with your comments, i would probably have been a little more tactful with the wording for fear of repercussion.

Comment

I think he is being polite and did not mention the cast of deliverance / staff

Comment

Originally posted by Blueser View Post
                        Whilst i appreciate where you are coming from with your comments, i would probably have been a little more tactful with the wording for fear of repercussion.
                        i agree i could have been more tactful with what i had written an i apologise but i was just curious to see if this incident was a one off or if any one else has been in the same situation ? . but i was alittle harsh and apologise if i have affended anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by billy whizz View Post
                          I think he is being polite and did not mention the cast of deliverance / staff
                          your not wrong there

Comment

Working...
                          X