Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Holly Farm - Trotters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Farm - Trotters

Got a match on Trotters lake in a few weeks time, never even seen the place.

Any advise would me most welcome.

Hi mate, a roundish shape lake stocked with mostly carp with an island in the middle that most have a throw to.
    So don't forget your rods,method scores well as does meat feeder tight over.
    Pole line used to be catmeat or corn but i havent been for a while,the fish will take floaters near the island on the candle.
    Don't ignore the inside as they will come for it later on in the match.
    Good luck let us know how you get on.
    Roll on friday

Comment

Cheres M8, any idea of depths at say 11m?

Had a look at their web site, latest match results for this lake suggest pole / corn with around 40lb winning them.

Comment

Around six foot i think mate,nothing out of the ordinary.
        Roll on friday

Comment

Fished it today, Nice place, very tidy.

Fishing was poor though. 39lb won the pool I was on and top weigh for the day (Gills included in match) - pole & pellet at 11m.

I could only manage 5lb of silver fish , and still managed to beet qute a few

Comment

who was you there with das

Comment

It was a pairs match from work.

Alan Bailey was there though, and he doesn't work for us!?

Must have been allowed to go as a guest as he also come along on the team matches.

Comment

Working...
              X