Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodhouse Grange - Heron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodhouse Grange - Heron

Anyone know how its fishing/got any tips?? Match there tomorrow, could do with some help as I've never fished it before.

hello iv fished the heron lake once on a cold a windy day. and it was good i caught about 3 carp in the margins ( about a meter in front of me ) there were about 2-3lb. i used sweetcorn and pelets ( dynamite baits ) used pole, then it quieted down a bit. so i went on ledger, ( fishing for big carp ) 15mm scopex flavor bollie, didnt work put a strawberry pop up bollie on a within about half an hour i got a bite but it managed to wrap intself in weeds. so i carried on and got nofin, i went on waggler and caught another carp about 3-4lb and then sadly the day came to a end...
    p.s watch out 4 the balliff " tony " just make sure you dip you nets and pay b 4 you go to your pegs!!!!!!
    lol im a bit late but you can pass on to other people if need be tight lines!....

Comment

heron is a moody lake if wind is on your back set a pellet waggler up and start at 4ft up with a banded 6 mil pellet feeding 6 every minute. set a pole up at depth and one for up in the air and one rig for the margins with corn and pellet peg 7 and eight used to nearly always frame but more anglers are using the waggler i won our last club match from peg 9. 6 rodlengths out but winner could come from any peg its all about choosing the right method on the day and as for the bailiff he,s ok barks worse than his bite good luck
      nige cooke

Comment

how canyou say that " tony " is ok. he almost ruins a great fishery
        Last edited by theres anglers and there danglers; 16 September 2009, 05:13 PM.

Comment

i have been there today and the mans a gentle man you just don,t know how to deal with him lol
          nige cooke

Comment

lol watever, last week i went i looked at the dogs ( if youv been youl know wat i mean ) and he said wat the f*** are you doing. and wen i played for my peg he asked me if i wanted a bacon buttie i said know then wen i set up i went to get a bottle of pop 4 my m8 and he said i asked you earlier if u want anything idiot!!!!

Comment

bad mann

Comment

this\is my last post on this matter if you have got a problem with bailiff don,t go their ive fished open today and not experienced any problems and neither has any body else its just his way
                nige cooke

Comment

think its just how he is
                  got a match on sunday anyone been recently

Comment

Working...
                  X