Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sherwood Forest Fishery - Holmedale Lake, hows it fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherwood Forest Fishery - Holmedale Lake, hows it fishing?

Hi guys, anyone got any advice on how this lae is fishing? On their website the match results are a couple of weeks behind. If anyone can shed any light on how its doing, targets weights and methods etc it would be greatly appreciated, got a match there at the weekend.

Hope one or 2 of you can help, cheers fellas

Matt

Check results on there website: sherwood forest fishery

Comment

Like i said in the post i've been on it but the last match result is from 18th July , hardly up to date really lol

Does anyone know anything about how its been fishing in the last week ?

Comment

Hi Matt
        Wednesday matchwas won with153lb from peg 33 ,using pellet method feeder,alternating maggot,meat and corn on the hook.Second was 124 lb from peg 21 down the margins using meat and worm.
        Sunday evening match won with 100lb peg 36 pole and meat at 5 m out,second was 69lb peg 17 pole and paste. Hope this helps m8,

Info from yerstedays Retford times.Anyone fishing Lodge farm at Retford this weekend should be in for a treat as its fishing its head off at the minute.Regards OM.

Comment

Can you keep posting the results olwsmad, i got a match there on the 19th

Comment

Any info, there on the 11th

Comment

Put to much in you will kill it
              [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by kkingfishers View Post
                Put to much in you will kill it
                Little and often then? I was going to fill it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Little and often then? I was going to fill it!
                  DO NOT FILL IT TRUST ME ask the lads there mike etc madden etc some big fish there
                  [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                  X