Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodhouse grange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodhouse grange

hi everybody fishing a match at woodhouse grange on dog kennel pond any advice, tips would be a great help thanks

now then soulman i hope your not tryin to get sum tips for our match next saturday:}

Comment

pole pellet and corn can be won from any peg do not neglect the margins and do not fish to light as there are some big lumps in there . pegs near little bridge very good but hang on
      nige cooke

Comment

Cookie - any idea about the cobble lake mate? Which is it and what do they like in that one?

Comment

cobble has been fishing brilliant maggot for ide . on deck and up in water for mixed bags carp.tench.bream and ide on 4 and 6 mil hard pellet but ignore margins at your peril and use corn
          nige cooke

Comment

cobble on your right as you enter the fishery
            nige cooke

Comment

Cheers cookie, would you say pellet is better than maggot mate? If its mixed bags like that i'm tempted to go all out with a few pints of maggots since its ide, bream, tench and carp. Corn in the margins sounds a winner though, i've seen the lumps that temps in the other lakes so thats in the bag already, several tins lol. Is it best fishing corn over hemp or 4mm pellets chief?

Comment

Working...
              X