Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Earlswood - Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlswood - Engine

I have a match here in a few weeks time. I've fished it several times before, but as we all know, things/tactics change quite often. Can anyone out there tell be what the current best methods/baits/tackle are.
    "Here fishy, fishy, fishy........"

i went the other week mate, started the day on the method feeder using 2mm pellets and an 8mm banded 1, an also tried the bomb but the method proved to produce better an quicker bites on the day, then i went on the pellet waggler an its crazy fishing, firing 3-4 8mm pellets out the cast over the top, if u dont get a bite within 30sec. just repeat the process i found 9 times out of 10 they would take the pellet on the drop........

Comment

junior vard is spot on with his advise mate
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Earlswood

Thats great guys thank-you, pellet wag is right up my street
        "Here fishy, fishy, fishy........"

Comment

Working...
        X