Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Dragon pool , Lavender Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon pool , Lavender Hall

Anyone been recently or know how to fish it ? went last Sunday - looked perfect - good colour - plenty of fish activity but really struggled - a few small carp on the corn and red maggot - a few silvers in the margins - but a very frustrating day with long periods without a bite

Originally posted by IamRichAng View Post
    Anyone been recently or know how to fish it ? went last Sunday - looked perfect - good colour - plenty of fish activity but really struggled - a few small carp on the corn and red maggot - a few silvers in the margins - but a very frustrating day with long periods without a bite
    I think they chuck a Method Feeder to the Island here...

Comment

Cheers DaceAce - the only other advice i've had is to stay in bed !

Comment

pellet wagg is the only thing that works id try bens or oak they are the best pools there..the open on dragon the other week 20 fished and only 5 wieghed in

Comment

I fished it twice in matches this year and most people struggled very strange
          Let us all bag up

Comment

its a strange place

Had a match thier 3 weeks ago came 2nd with 21lb all on the method loaded with micro pellet and fishing on meat. i went 3 days b4 and had about 80lb so i was a bit disappointed and i only drew 2 pegs away from where i practiced. it seems a tough place in matches.

Good luck

Comment

i fish most the matches at lavender and dragon is my least fav pool id rather fish any of the other pools there but u hadve2be tight u against the irland most times eaither with the method or the waggler i had won a few and framed a few times on dragon i uselly use the method with dead reds or the straight lead with pellets the best pegs are 5,7,10,11,rite rouud 2 peg 18 pegs 1,2,3,4, and 20,21,22, 4get it

Comment

Working...
              X