Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

S.Derby/NW Lecis - Annual Membership Venues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiny_bottom_1
    replied
    Holly poo Craigo. Slightly out of my price range

Would need to go fishing 40 times where I am to get the most out of it...so actually, not that unrealistic

Looks amazing though

Leave a comment:

• craigo
    replied
    mallory park is leicestershire way and is the best fishery in the country - about 250 per annum

Leave a comment:

• shiny_bottom_1
    replied
    Thanks Mark.

How about any commercial fisheries?

Has anybody ever struck a deal with a commercial fishery that typically doesnt offer season tickets? I'd be willing to do that if need be.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• silver fish
    replied
    Hi mate, you could try, Deby AA, Pride of Derby, Measham AA for starters. Try sking in Nathans
    Cheers...Mark

Leave a comment:

• shiny_bottom_1
    started a topic S.Derby/NW Lecis - Annual Membership Venues

S.Derby/NW Lecis - Annual Membership Venues

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any fisheries that have annual memberships in the South Derbyshire/North West Lecistershire area?

Currently paying £6 a pop for a day (which is to be fair, both generally and for the venue, very good), but, £6 a pop, once a week (sometimes £4 in the week for an evening) adds up a little.

Not really a major specimen hunter. I do like carp for their fight, but like to have a good day throughout. Technique would be waggler, and love (i'll probably mention it a few times) margin fishing.

Cheers.

Chris
Working...
X