Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Titford canal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titford canal

Has anyone ever fished here on the pump house section

Cheers
    here carpy carpy carpy

If you're referring to Titford Canal Oldbury in last Friday's Express & Star there was a piece on it being emptied of fish by illegal anglers.
    The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

jeff think you will find it was the pool they where referring to.

Comment

Yeah thats the canal I hope the s aint done the canal too ?
        here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

Sorry, I thought Smudger was referring to the canal near to where I live, the illegal anglers are illegal immigrants from outside Europe residing in luxury apartments curtsy of the tax payer, and they are not Polish.

Comment

Jeff,

That is the canal i was refering to. Have they been taking the fish from there too ?
            here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

Smudger they have been taking the fish, carp, bream etc from the pool at the back off Toys R Us all along the canal up to Langley High Street about 10 men in total, the police wont do anything because it costs too much money for interpreters as they say they can't talk English. it was only re- stocked last year.

Comment

Working...
              X