Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

info req'd clover lake hemmington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info req'd clover lake hemmington

Hi folks fishing a match on the lake tommorrow I know its late but any info would be appreciated
    Many thanks
    Drynet2

Hi.

Is there Hemmington near Castle Donington?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Ah right.

Have to admit, I dont know anything about the water, although tempted to go back.

There was a guy at the lake I went to about a week ago, and he went to Hemmington in the afternoon for a 'confidence boost'. So would guess its a good water.

I noticed he was fishing paste on the lake I was on, through both the pole and feeder. At a guess, he might use the same tactics at Hemmington?

Let us know how you get on, as i'm interested in trying that lake out.

Is there a website for it (or a website with some details about it)?

Comment

no there's no website for the venue though the official title is Rycroft I have fished the other lakes, and the Carp lake is brilliant fishing for silvers in winter.

Comment

Drynet try aqnd get on here around 9.30ish as one of the lads on her fishes hemmington a lot his name is Pete Swinson I will pm him for you and he will leave you info on here for you
            A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks for the help hope I can do the same for you
              Drynet2 (also Steve)
              Mansfield area I have the knowledge but lack in skill and drawining arm

Comment

Originally posted by drynet2 View Post
                Hi folks fishing a match on the lake tommorrow I know its late but any info would be appreciated
                Many thanks
                Drynet2
                fish pole at 6-7mtr paste up margins (green swimstim) pellet, luncheon meat, sweet corn on method should be ok. let me know how u get on

Comment

hi m8 fish paste and meat at about 13m unless on peg 5 because u can reach the sunken island at 14.5. also never forget the margin and the feeder

Comment

Thanks Wes and Ollie, will put your knowledge to use this morning the skill to apply this may leave a little to be desired as my accuracy with the feeder can be a littlle out e.g. if it hits the water it's close but I'm not that accurate with a pole cup either

Comment

congrats drynet2 glad to be a bit of help,

Comment

Hi Drynet.

How did you get on? Considering giving Hemmington a go at some point soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X