Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Willow lakes old name Bowmans lakes, Need some info Plse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow lakes old name Bowmans lakes, Need some info Plse

This place was once called Bowmans its London Colney St Albans way I fished it around 15 years ago and my guess is its probably changed a bit _

Looks like I have been booked into a team event on this place this sunday

can someone give me a few clues as to what to expect, rig sizes depths biats needed etc, anything else that will help me out, Im poresuming its a pole water do I need rods and reels ?

Im lead to beleive we are on the match lake

Any help would be aprechiated

JC
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Paul ring verulum angling in saint albans i think they are the closest tackle shop, could you let us know how you get on as its only 10 mins from home and looking for new venue

Comment

Howdy Alan

You bored with flyer too then

Good to see you signed up for TA we could do with a few more in this area for some of the inter forum matches

cheers for the info will call them tomorrow
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Hi paul

still enjoy ely but always looking for new matches to fish, spoke to someone today who knows a bit about willows method/pellet feeder for carp and bream dead red maggot as bait ,draw the point thats the best peg he also said that you can catch bits on the pole but feeder is best

Alan

Comment

Working...
        X