Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cuttle Mill Fishery - Long Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuttle Mill Fishery - Long Pool

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has fished at Cuttle Mill Fishery in Wishaw, nr Sutton Coldfield. I've had a look at their website, which gives details of their 2 lakes, being the specimen Carp Pool and the Long Pool which holds various coarse fish. I would be interested in fishing the Long Pool rather than the Carp Pool for the variety of fish.

I was just after any views on this venue and how well it fishes.

Thanks in advance. Richard.

Nice fishery not heavily fished so you can catch plenty in nice surroundings, a good place for some pleasure fishing

Comment

hi i have fished it alot over the past 5 years its stuffed with fish upto upper 20's its one a chuck upto 5lb i found the best pegs was as you walk on fish upto the rope in the water the rope stope you from fishing upto the bridge, feed heavy with 4mm pellets and fish soft pellet over the top also the method is good around the middle of the lake

the spec is amaizing but i think you can only fish it with carp gear you will have to ring glynn and ask him

DONT LEAVE YOUR GEAR UN-ATTENDED NOT EVEN IF YOU NIP TO THE BOG LAST TIME I WAS THERE SOMEONES GEAR GOT NICKED WHEN HE WENT TO THE CAFE, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBS BUT BEWARNED

Comment

Thanks both. Sounds like what I'm after. Going to try it out this coming weekend.

Also, cheers for the tip off Simon.

Comment

Working...
        X