Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

whiteacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiteacres

First trip to whiteacres boys and need advice . going for 7 days , prob fish 5 sessions. what should i take bait wise and in what quants .Also any advice for a up and coming match angler at w-acres. cheers
    [COLOR="Red"][B]Its hard being a cowboy in blackpool[/B][/COLOR]

Take plenty of micros and 8mm's. Pellet wag also works well as does paste.

Comment

Yeh, mainly pellet and meat, method feeder with micros has been dominating but also take 6 mils for the pole and 8mils for the wag. Also take meat for short pole and margins late on. The limit in matches and more than enough is 4 pints of pellets and 4 pints of other baits so i would always take 4 pints of pellets, size depending on peg and chosen method and then up to 4 pints of meat, maybe a bit of hemp to feed with the meat.

Comment

only advice i can give re the rover match is try and find a decent peg pleasure fishing that is not one of the 'flyers' and learn all about that peg and how best to catch off it ,so if you draw a high number in the rover you can more than likely get a decent peg that no one else would choose,there are lots of good pegs on site that dont feature in the match results each week.

oh the other thing that i forgot to mention is BEFORE BOOKING AT WHITEACRES IN FUTURE get in touch with me as i have bought a caravan there this year and am a lot cheaper than the standard park prices and i am taking bookings for next year.

sorry simon couldnt resist the advertising opportunity

Comment

Dont worry if you forget anything they have a great shop on site sells everything little dearer but youl get good advice as well as bait.

Comment

Can you use any pellets there or do you have to use there own
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Any pellets

Comment

any coarse/carp feed pellet not the high oil ones

Comment

cheers guys i will be there 3 weeks tomorrow cant wait
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

going down there for winners week in oct so let me know how you get on good luck im sure youl have a great time

Comment

Working...
                    X