Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

peterbrook mill pond pool in shirley,sholihull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterbrook mill pond pool in shirley,sholihull

I am going there tomoorow for a laugh it use to be a good pool a good 15 years ago before they ruined this pool but recently it has been renewed does anyone one know anything about it and advice for fisihing there with a pole. (even it is hard to use at this venue any infomation would be much appriceated
    thankyou

Fished a match at this place about a month ago! Wouldnt bother if i was you mate 2ft of water to fish if your lucky. 4lbs won the match.

Comment

no way was ever1 using poles ? and what baits was they using im only going there because im fed up of wood farm fisheriy further down the road
      thankyou for the reply

Comment

Try Trittiford park. It's full of roach and bream and superb park fishing. Plus no one will come to take your ticket money

Soft pellet is good for bream on the hook, but you can catch on most baits, maggots, corn, worm etc. Also hemp singles out the roach although I had a slab on a single grain last week.
        Whitnash Royals A.C.

Comment

Originally posted by lil fish lee View Post
          no way was ever1 using poles ? and what baits was they using im only going there because im fed up of wood farm fisheriy further down the road
          thankyou for the reply
          Have you tried highleys farm in shirley,good for bite a chuck action from small carp,tench and crucians, also earlswood lakes engine house for the bigger very hard fighting carp,there are also £5 day ticket pools at the maypole and also at primrose hill,plus membership only waters for just £20 a season.

Comment

no i havent tried higleys farm but ive fished wood farm fisheriey in shirley by the cristmas tree farm and the maypole farm has really slmall fish and fished died in the back pool
            where about is this higleys pool?
            also trirtiford park is a very GOOD place to fish but a rough area
            ty for writing back everyone
            lee

Comment

Originally posted by lil fish lee View Post
              no i havent tried higleys farm but ive fished wood farm fisheriey in shirley by the cristmas tree farm and the maypole farm has really slmall fish and fished died in the back pool
              where about is this higleys pool?
              also trirtiford park is a very GOOD place to fish but a rough area
              ty for writing back everyone
              lee
              highleys farm pool is by the cheswick green inn, which is close to solihull business park( where toys r us etc is),going towards earlswood from the pub it is a few hundred yards away less than half a mile, on the left hand side of the road,there is a sign on the gate that it is highleys farm but no indication of fishing,pay at the caravan type building on the left before fishing.

Comment

Working...
              X