Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Yippy larford speci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippy larford speci

Hi all im just sorting all my last things for a match on wens 16th of sept its between 30 of us traveling up from north devon for a stag match!! poor git...
    would be great if any info at all on what baits i need to take or what i can get up there and methods that are really doing the bis at the moment?? we are on the speci lake but unshore on peg numbers. any help would be excellent??? please would be nice to bagg up going all that way!
    [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

The method feeder is the most reliable method to use for a decent weight as you will probably not have spare pegs which is when the pole will be best, although the pole will catch but it does get windy which can count out the pellet waggler or long pole.
    Rig wise for the pole you may need up to 2 grm and 10 foot deep if fishing at 10 mtr plus
    Method 8 lb line as they run big
    Normal gb feeder for bream but beware of a lump or two appearing
    Fishery own pellets
    Rules keep on changing so check before you go

Comment

Working...
    X