Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

looking for a venue in nottingham area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a venue in nottingham area

hello all

looking for a venue in the nottingham area that is well stocked and also has some big carp in, looking for fish for 1 day of a weekend, don't mind if its pricy for day ticket

dont mind a small drive away from nottingham but not to far

i am looking to fish pole or feeder so a place that has an island or something to fish to would be grate

hope some one knows some where, where i can have a grate day and bagup :P

thanks for looking

mark

Originally posted by Davism View Post
    hello all

looking for a venue in the nottingham area that is well stocked and also has some big carp in, looking for fish for 1 day of a weekend, don't mind if its pricy for day ticket

dont mind a small drive away from nottingham but not to far

i am looking to fish pole or feeder so a place that has an island or something to fish to would be grate

hope some one knows some where, where i can have a grate day and bagup :P

thanks for looking

mark
    Hi Mark

You cant go wrong at Portland Grange mate sat nav is NG23 5PN.

The Old lake has some big carp in and a good head of fish pole or feeder there is an island.

The Canal is fishing its head off a very good head of carp and silvers, mostly pole nice depth and 14/15mtrs to far bank.

www.portlandfishing.co.uk
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

hey thanks for that, have fished portland befor, fish both big lake and cannel, bagged upon both visits,

thanks for this do you know any more like portland grange if not then gues i will just have to fish there again sat :P

Comment

Working...
      X