Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Glebe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glebe

Ok lads time for your help again, im off to the Glebe for 2 days next week, fishing pool 1 on first day and pools 6+7 on second day. Any info would be great.
    Regards
    Staffy.
    Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect!!
    Face your fears, Live your dreams.

Feeder tight to the boards either crumb or pellet the latter seemed to be better thursday

pole 5 metres corn and hemp take some micro pellet if you want to keep busy and feed it on the same line it will keep you in skimmers whilst the carp are away, and they range from 8oz to 2 lb so not to be sniffed at rigs 0.2 or 0.3 .19 line to .17 some however fish heavier orange wilkie or vespe laccy

All the lakes are pretty much the same end pegs always favourite but fish can be caught anywhere, just keep the float moving on the pole lifting and dropping and dragging it will get you bites when you think nothing is there.

If your lucky and its calm you can catch the carp up in the water long, caster seems to be the best bait foir that but you need lots of them 8 or so pints

JC
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Cheers JC
      Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect!!
      Face your fears, Live your dreams.

Comment

Working...
      X