Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

best fisheries in the midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best fisheries in the midlands

Ive fished so many places now its untrue and fancy a chnge
    Ive fished

Hamstall
    Fisherwick
    Carneys
    Stowe pool
    Curborough
    Coppice lane
    Birch house
    Tunnel barn
    Woodland view
    Parkers
    Larford
    Furnace mill

Any ideas would be very grateful

Hi. I recently asked a similar question and had a number of venues suggested, with Packington Somers & Earlswood Lakes (Engine Pool) being the most highly recommended. Do a search on 'West Midlands Fishing Venues' to find the thread. I also gave the Long Pool at Cuttle Mill Fishery a go at the weekend and while I had limited success it had been recommended by others on a different thread.

Just out of interest, of those you mention which you have fished, where have you had the most success?

Comment

er... Hello!!
      [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

try this Fisheries.co.uk - Pool House Farm Fishery for the prettiest fishery ive ever been to.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

try and have a day out at bishops bowl in leamington spa
          you can find it on find a fishery.co.uk i know the owner
          and he told me that 80lb of carp had been caught in 30 mins
          all big doubles of the match pool but it also holds lots of bream
          tench carp barbel roach rudd perch
          all baits and methods work

Comment

Ive been to pool house farm is a nice place but never had much luck. I had the most sucess at tunnel barn farm and birch house lakes. Ive also had good days at larford. I highly recommend that nobody goes to FISHERWICK though it was absolutley awful

Comment

If you can get to Fisherwick, then you can get to the Riddings, Grendon.

Makins is pretty good too.

Comment

you should defo fish rivecroft (hemmington) its awsome you can go on clover and catch tench carp barbel chub and losds of skimmers. Go on carp lake and catch a bream about 3lb nearly every putin on choppy and caster but on paste pellet you get lumpy carp but its a mint lake for big silver roach and rudd average 12 oz. canal you catch carp around 2lb and small chub. he is at the moment building a canal2.

Comment

earlswood barston packinton r cracking fisheries,well worth a visit

Comment

Try a river if you fancy a nice change of location?

Comment

cobhouse
                      Foul hooking king

Comment

i agree with silverfish with cobhouse but theres also hawford bridge an solhampton all crackin venues.......

Comment

larford, tunnel barn,moorlands,were my personal favourites a couple of years ago,not weekends though as you struggle to find a decent peg.

Comment

Working...
                          X