Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

kiveton hall farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kiveton hall farm

anybody got any info about kiveton hall farm bottom lake thanks:
    nige cooke

good fishing in the margins with paste/catmeat also try floating dog biscuits. beef up your tackle as there is sum real monsters in there and a lot of sunken trees.

Comment

pleasure fished it today went for roach on caster only a couple of barble and carp caught while we were there
      nige cooke

Comment

it is full off big boys i have done well on corn if u are near the island chuck as near as u can--or pole fish about 12mtrs with pellet 6mm-feed steadily ---let me know ow u get on
        work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

don,t fish it while a week on sat will have to wait and see what weather brings and is there enough roach in it to build a weight up if the bigger fish don,t show mate
          nige cooke

Comment

the stamp of roach arent really that big i dont think so if anyone catches a carp u r way behind and would take some catching up, although there is some chub in there and i know a few yrs back if you drew on an island peg you could target them tight to the island with maggot feeder.

Comment

Working...
            X