Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

come on guys help please ,wellfields ,meaton pool, bewdley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on guys help please ,wellfields ,meaton pool, bewdley.

Hi chaps, do you know whats going on this venue ,or do you know anything about it. If you reply you are a star, if not good luck with where you fish.Cheers x x.

Hi mate a lot depends on where you draw.
    If you are on the back edge towards the top by Island pool it is very shallow.
    You need to get a draw at the bottom end and preferably so you can get a feeder in between the islands, The normal bait works, Maggots, caster,worm,corn,pellet.
    Wellfields does tend to fish better on an afternoon than morning.
    Good luck.
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
    106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

fished it a couple of weeks ago in a club match. morning match and we struggled. normally we have sort of 70-80lb weights but 50 odd lb won it
      top three weights came from floating bread or biscuits fished halfway between island and bank on the side whihc backs onto crucian pool.
      I ve won it a few times on there fishing method tight to the island with dead reds or corn
      [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

never fished it mate but i have been told too feed two feeder swims one too the left and one too the right and iff it goes dead switch too a small bit of meat. hope it helps

Comment

Thanks for info guys you are stars,but could you tell me what stamp the fish are please,also when you say two feeder lines is that gb or pellet or maggot or pick two from the three and just rotate the hook baits, cheers guys.

Comment

sniffa, last time i was there i fished bread popped up, to just under / on surface, to island, , by pleasure anglers. had fish to 8lb, also saw fish caught boilies.

Comment

You need to be to the right handside of island up to the gully,you need to cast right up to the far bank to get a bite.
              I won our match with 38lb of small carp on the method fished with 3mm green swimstim pellets as groundbait is banned and had to keep alternating hookbait.
              [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Thanks payno dont tell Gasmeter it can be are secret.cheers

Comment

gasmeter is watchin sniffa

Comment

hi pete where you meeting sunday.

Comment

Thanks guys for all your help you where wright about where it would be won from.1stP.canning 48.9lb2nd A.stone 38.14lb 3rd D.davis 32.8lb.Once again good info guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X