Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hinderclay,suffolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carp-hunter
    replied
    hi mate method feeder seems to be popular over there i have had good success with float fishing using luncheon meat it greatly depends on which lake you are fishing. also they dont allow boilies and ground bait has to be made up on the bank and no floaters allowed and there pellets as ground bait at 180 a bag its good fishing there with good facilities have a good day their and good luck

Leave a comment:

• billylowe
    replied
    I fished it a few years ago as part of the Pontins Festival it's a number of different lakes all different. This is not upto date info but back then feeder, he allowed method for the festival, on the big lakes. Pole with pellet and or paste on the smaller ones.

Hope this helps but like I say it's very dated

Leave a comment:

• scorchy
    started a topic hinderclay,suffolk

hinderclay,suffolk

i have a match coming up in november at hinderclay, i have never fished it,does anyone know whats in there and what works, what sort of size fish in there, cheers scorchy
Working...
X