Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

larford speci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larford speci

anyone fished the speci burr over the last few weeks hows it fishing ? what they catching on ? any info would be appreciated thanks

hi 1967 you need to be in the middle of this bank pegs 16-22 pellet wag 8mm pellets but you need to strike bites fish a long hair,or method short 6 meters, forget hemp and meat not working at the mo.

Comment

hi m8
      fished speccy burr yesterday i drew peg 8 and won with 75lb.wagg not going m8 i fished 8mm pellet on the bomb,skimmers not showing on short line much neither.
      not much info but dont waste to much time on the wagg cuz they aint havin it.
      cheers
      paul

Comment

Fished sat match was won on peg 71 pole and method very short 10 mtrs catching bream and carp 111 pound nothing on the wag. I was on peg 64 forgot my pellets( left them on mates car lol) fished meat and corn and had 37 pound of hand sized skimmers couldnt get any carp the lads on 63/62/61 had 1 carp each and few skimmers pegs 70 and 73 were 2nd and 3rd 68 pound and 67 pound hope this helps
        Steve.

Comment

thanks for info guys we are on the burr next sunday do you reckon its worth bothering with pole or should i stick with lead and method ?

Comment

Definatly take pole you can do 50 pound of skimmers if you fish for them and if you have a few carp move in .I would ball in on pole line about 11 -13 mtrs also feed a margin swim. chuck method out about 25 yards and feed pellets over the top if you dont get any signs try pellet wag . If nothing go on pole you will get plenty of bites.

Comment

Steve is bang on
              Wins For Fun, Somebody Find Me Some Competition!

Comment

Working...
              X