Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hallcroft, Croft Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallcroft, Croft Pool

Hi,

Can any 1 share any info on how Croft Pool is fishing?? I have a match there on Sunday and have never been to Hallcroft B4.

Thanks.

Hallcroft croft pool

I won our club match of one of hot pegs 28 on far bank i fished 4 sections in front 6 mil pellet got to feed hallcroft pellets 4 mil feed 6 mil as well every time you go out try paste for bigger carp keep feeding both sides in margins with 6 mil pellet fish corn or meat over top if hot fish 12 metre meat or pellet up in water 4 to 5ft deep if get bream and skimmers move in watch for them jumping 1ft out of water get pole down start feeding all areas to fish with half big pot small pot on pole every time if fishing feeder put micros in seem to back of groundbait if near airator hair meat or corn lad on our match chucked bomb with hair rigged corn for 55lb to airator i won with 95lb the bigger fish are close i in corners fish heavy not line shy not get them out bury i reeds hope it helps

Comment

Great stuff, Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
      X