Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Poole hall fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poole hall fishery

Near Bridgnorth

Ive drove past this place but not fished it, would it be suitable for me to take my 6 yr old lad waggler and feeder fishing. Im intrested in a water where we will get plenty of bites, not to bothered about the size.

Originally posted by phil rowan View Post
    Near Bridgnorth

Ive drove past this place but not fished it, would it be suitable for me to take my 6 yr old lad waggler and feeder fishing. Im intrested in a water where we will get plenty of bites, not to bothered about the size.
    Its good if you can get on the point on Heron,phil but thats about it!
    I would reccomend taking him to Cob House Fisheries Home Page you can be sure of a good welcome and some fish there!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
      Its good if you can get on the point on Heron,phil but thats about it!
      I would reccomend taking him to Cob House Fisheries Home Page you can be sure of a good welcome and some fish there!
      Ive had a look on that site mate, which pools there are best for kids?

Comment

i'm fishing a match at poole hall on saturday. to be honest not really looking forward to it. never seem to do well there although i caught my first catfish there last year.

Comment

like abbo said take him to cobb house he will catch all day
          Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by clifton View Post
            like abbo said take him to cobb house he will catch all day
            Which pool, are the victorian stew ponds good.

Comment

Catch all day on laurel pool,wyatts ,lawn and oak
              any of above your spoilt for choice
              Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

Working...
              X