Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Elmbridge, Heron pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmbridge, Heron pool

Anybody fished it lately whats the in baits at the moment and methods.

Having to have early draw whats the area by the entrance fishing like

hi frank,
    mate won it there a couple of weeks back on pellet feeder 2mm on feeder, pellet or corn on hook to island, 93lb.
    i fished peacock sunday, and won with same method.

Comment

hi mr smith i think i can help you there and tunna cause we no the crack lol, i fished the pellet feeder to the island i was throwin it a couple of feet short from the island cause its really shallow right up close like tunna i used the shotgun pellet feeder with 2mm pellets soaked for 2mins only and hair rigged corn purely cause its hammered on the corn, i fished 8m on the paste feedin 2mm pellets but the main line there is fish just the top 3 of your pole feedin pellets and corn, fish corn and paste on that line throw your nets to the side of your peg so you can fish the top 3 right in front of you its a lovely place if by the islands your laughin frank i hope me and tunna have helped
      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Sorry for the late reply thanks lads

Comment

Working...
        X