Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Clattercote Res

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clattercote Res

Right, first post
    Im fishing a match at clattercote resa on saturday and im after a little bit of advice please. Methods used, baits used and anything else really.
    I fished a match there 4 years ago and i believe the water has changed since then, with bags of bream being the main species? Please correct me if im wrong.
    Im planning on fishing the pellet waggler just incase there are any carp up in the water, but main line of attack will be method feeder wrapped in pellets.
    Any advice then folks?

anyone?

Comment

hi i am fishing there as well saturday just been to have a look mainly fishing method is that chris

Comment

yeah its chris, looks like its the method it is then. Is this alan from the club?

Comment

yeah me and smiffy been this morning to have a look around seen a couple caught a 18lb and a 14lb both carp on pellet

Comment

Was they both taken on the method? My plan was to fill it in on the method line and hope the carp move in, as once they are there im hoping to fill my nets. saying that, clattercote fishes hard on matches when its peg after peg. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Do you get to it via the M40?

Comment

yes both on method and we came back on m40 but we going meadowlands way on sat if you want to meet us at babbs mill

Comment

i will see what my dad wants to do on saturday. not sure if we are going straight there or stopping from breakfast on the way. i will let you know. So whats your plan of attack then?

Comment

If I were you chaps I would stat on the method at long range while loose feeding a bomb line closer in like 25 meters.
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

to be honest i was planning on fisking the method at range and in the mean time loose feed pellets at say 25-30yards (weather permitting) and then either go on the lead or chop and change to the pellet waggler if the fish are there

Comment

i was thinking same do you want to ring me chris i sent you a pm with my number

Comment

im seeing my dad later after work, if we do decide to follow you up i will give you a bell later on matey

Comment

Working...
                        X