Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Venues in North West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venues in North West

My son and I have recently crossed over from match to Carp fishing. We have a few reasonable day venues around us but are looking for places where you can fish overnight....can anyone help with some venues and an idea on price. Ideally we wouldn't mind joining a club if anybody knows of one

Have a look at Pendle View near Clitheroe. Nice picturesque venue but be warned its a hard water. Theres a place at Blackpool but I cant remember the name. Wyreside at St Michel-on-Wyre. Or theres a place Called Divine at Accrington. I know a Club water that I fish locally its £27 a year membership but members are allowed to night fish if they book on. The club water gets very buzy though and it can be a little ruff. If you are of a nervous dispossition then this water isnt for you.

Comment

Venues

Thanks for that info. Have tried Pendle View and you are right it is hard

I wouldn't say I am of a nervous disposition but I do want to relax when I am fishing so perhaps you are right about your club.

Somebody else who I have been talking to has mentioned divine so might have a closer look at that

Cheers

Robbo

Comment

the club water isnt too bad, I work on building sites so I hear all the banter and colour full language all day at work. I just thought if you was taking your son it may not be the best enviroment for him to be in. Im a match angler so I dont visit these waters except our club water but I do here good reports about Divine.

Comment

try home farm in alsager tey have a specimen water i understand they have catfish and carp

Comment

try gawsworth hall or moreton mere in congleton

Comment

Working...
            X