Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tidbury Green Golf Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidbury Green Golf Club

hi guys does anyone know if you can fish at Tidbury Green Golf Club by shirley and if yes who do you see

and if anyone knows whats in there and is it worth fishing

Comment

M8
      I havent fished it for about 7 years or more.It had some big carp in there and you used to catch them shallow on maggot.The golfers used to tee off an island in the lake which was a bit dangerous if you fished the bottom of the pool.Lucy broadhurst used to run it and you could get your day ticket from the clubhouse.A bloke named sid taroni used to run matches there but we are talking some years back.Sorry i cant be of anymore help,but id pop into the clubhouse if i were you and they will tell you what you need to know.
      cornerstone.

Comment

I heard it was going to be made a syndicate water by the owner for about 70 quid a year a few months back. Before that was day ticket.

Duncan in Solihull Angling will know, thats where I heard it. Not sure if it actually ahead went ahead.
        Whitnash Royals A.C.

Comment

You used to be able to fish it on dayticket,but believe you need a yearly membership now

Comment

it is now membership only
            Foul hooking king

Comment

ok thanks to all

Comment

Working...
              X