Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hunnington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunnington

hi all,
    Anyone have any news on how Hunningtons is fishing lately. best baits and methods appreciated.
    Got a match there on sunday. i think its on the kingfisher.

pellet at about 13 metres on the deck feeding light with a kinder pot (feeding 4mm fishery pellets) change to corn on the hook if you feel some bigger fish are about. also feed a line at 6m with pellet again and try meat on the hook here. Fish do come in the edge late on but dont go overboard with feed. Your looking for 40lb. Good luck.

Comment

thanks jake. spot info m8

Comment

whats the depth of this pool only i av a match there on the 18th of nxt month...

Comment

left hand bank have a max depth of 5 ft at 13m .. back bank about 7-8 feet at 13 metres and the same for car park side

Comment

Originally posted by carpcrazy View Post
            whats the depth of this pool only i av a match there on the 18th of nxt month...
            Not very deep Craig its about 5 inches,i know coz i saw a duck in the water there the other day and and it only came up to the bottom of his neck!
            Hope this helps!
            HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

cheers jake and for yo abbo.....R DOW KNOW....lol...

Comment

Working...
              X