Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice

hi lads we are at isaac walton pool on sunday any advice wat to take bait wise cheers thank you

I heard maggot and corn are good :S
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
    [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

thanks m8

Comment

ive been told mate that the paste is the way forward up there i think thats the pool thats got loads of f1s in but aint sure the green swimstim is good

Comment

thanks vard m8

Comment

hi mate.
            was on the middle pool 2 sundays ago and won with 56ib. mostly from down the edge in the last 2 1/2 hours on hard pellet and big lumps of meat. Keep feeding the down the edge little and often and bait up with 10mm cube of meat the bites sailed away everytime. Casters were sorting out some decent skimmers and roach at 5 mts. Some of the lads also had a few on sweetcorn at 11mts. i tried it briefly but the meat seem to produce better.
            Hope this helps, Good Luck!

Comment

thanks a lot m8 i will def try them an thanks 4 the reply

Comment

simo,if its isaac walton at chebsey,and you know what pool your on send a pm to Jason elwell he's the man.

Comment

Working...
                X