Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Willowmarsh Whispers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willowmarsh Whispers

Has any got any upto date advice on how this pool is fishing. got a match there in two weeks. not sure what pegs we have got but what baits are working??
    Thanks
    Jamie
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

dont bother lol
    licence dodger

Comment

y? is it that bad!!
      [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NISA FEEDERS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]BIOSOURCE BAITS[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

The willowmarsh I know is fishing well so I have been told, corn is the main bait, I think pellets are banned.
        The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

you have to buy his pellets on the day mate i always like to fish the paste there always get a good responce or chop worm an caster

Comment

if the pool is full it will be hard either pellet 2mm feed 4 or 6mm on the hook try corn as well they dont come inside till later on but 7 meter feed 2mm pellets fish paste over it just keep feedin the paste line for half hour then try it if you draw by the hut and on the straight is the better parts of the pool
            [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X