Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bills Pool - Broad Acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills Pool - Broad Acres

Hello, has anyone fished Bills Pool recently?

Got a match in a couple of weeks and was just wondering what was coming out?

Cheers

Maggot for silvers, corn, meat and cat food for carp.
    Try a constant spray of caster to get them up in the water and meat on the hook i do this every time i go there i had tench, bream huge roach and nice carp
    Hope this helps.
    The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but obtainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
    [url]http://carpsmart.net/ourshop/prod_957389-MARINE-SUPREME-10kg.html[/url]

Comment

Lots of maggot fishing out,then try and and find a shallow bit of margin and dribble in corn through out the day,fish meat,maggot or worm over it for the last 2 hours.Weights aren't generally that high out of Bills,if you can get 50lb plus,you are doing well.

Bills is much the same as Charlies so it goes to about 5-6 feet off the bank but i have found a couple of places on Charlies where the margin is about 1 1/2 ft and pulled a few nice carp out.
      Last edited by maverboy; 25 September 2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Ah trying to get inside information i see. I will be watching you like a hawk LOL.

No wonder you rang me to ask what bait i was taking.

Just to let you know, if you don't put a hook on the end of all them rigs I've done for you, you wont catch anything. LMAO
        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
        106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

I think you have me confused with someone else,lol.

Comment

No I was answering and having a laugh with my son who put the post up in the first place.
            Last edited by Maver-Rich; 25 September 2009, 08:11 PM.
            [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Ahhh,sorry not paying attention,thought it was the same bloke,

Comment

No problem

Comment

Working...
                X