Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MBK Matchlakes Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBK Matchlakes Hampshire

Anyone fished this (or these lakes)?,need as much info as possible,usual baits depth etc. fishing as guest it is pick and walk so I am obviously going to be left with the worst peg as much detail will be greatfully accepted.

Many thanks in advance

Speedmaster

I havent been there for a long time but it is a series of stepped lakes coming down the hill. When I used to fish there waggler has always done the damage, basically the lakes were created from a stream that flowed down the hill and each lake seems to have a deeper channel somewhere near the middle - try and find this if you can.

Some of the lakes used to have monster chub in them - obviously dont know if they are still there... when I used to go the top two lakes used to produce the best weights fishing at the end nearest to the bottom of the hill if you see what I mean. There used to be loads of carp - proper big ghosties to be caught fishing in the margins or into the corners, its probably a pellet job close in and I would fish maggot and waggler through the water to the middle of the lake....

That all I know about it chap!

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
    X