Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

unwicks. doe's it exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unwicks. doe's it exist

hi all,
    i am supposed to have a match on the 12th Oct at Unwicks fishery in Hartlebury. i have searched the web for info but hit a blank. We are supposed to be on the hunters pool. Can anyone help with advice, i'm really strugglin, beginning to think this place doesn't exist!

Well it's on google earth as of 2007 with people fishing it.

Comment

hi
      unwicks does exist it's opposite moorlands,iv'e heard its just been restocked but other than that i cant help ya
      cheers
      paul

Comment

hi carlh,
        its now called KC fisheries, workmate got match on there this weekend, he went in week last week, said it was not to good, i'll get more info off him tomorrow, and let you know mate
        do you know which pool your on i think there are three there ??

Comment

had 2 matches there not much realy to say no big weights

Comment

KC fisheries...... 07507 457424
            Rob...077481 23598
            Keith..07780868110

Never been there, was given details of the venue this evening.

Comment

thanks lads,
              tunna i think we are on hunters pool if that means anything to you.

Comment

hi mate

pleasure fished there before. its a very small place and im sure massive weights wont win as ther aint much depth and it just isnt right for a match place imo.

i caught about 50-60 fish on pellet at 9 metres and some in the edge all on pellet. corn will work. just keep the feeding tight and keep it at a minimum i would suggest just using a kinder pot. corn and meat works as a change bait.

best of luck

Comment

thanks jake. what pool were you on? our match is on hunters. you say theres not much dept? how deep is it?

Comment

not been there for a couple of years but rigs about 5 ft deep will cover ya for all the pegs an pools (3 pools but not sure of names)fish 8 metres out an tight to the bank on pellet or corn....

Comment

thanks mate,
                      any idea on target weights

Comment

it tends to fish beta when its cold m8.i dont know why because it averages about 3 to 4 ft deep.i would say about 40 to 50lb thats if you can get them close in but i have had weights over 100lb.all the best carl.......

Comment

Working...
                        X